- 0:00 Introduction of How To Be A MUSICAL Ninja and greetings to viewers
- 3:15 Why is being more musical important?
- 6:06 Why do we make, study, and listen to music?
- 11:21 What is musicality? Lynn asks Siri.
- 16:10 Four elements that indicate greater musicality: SMCS: Significance, Meaning, Character, Shape
- 20:40 The three Musicality "Basics" to establish first before learning a piece that will help deepen your interpretation of your repertoire
- 30:53 The story-telling element to making music: conveying emotion and shape and creating musical "T&R" (tension and release)
- 33:04 Bach Violin Sonata No. 2 in A minor, BWV 1003, Grave: Studying harmony to deepen musicality and create musical tension and release
- 34:43 Bach's keyboard transcription of his Violin Sonata No. 2 in A minor: Keyboard Sonata in D minor, BWV 964
- 36:04 Bach Violin Sonata No. 2 in A minor, BWV 1003, Grave: Studying the bass line
- 39:36 Lynn's shortcut to analyzing harmonically significant chords: 'Accidentals are No Accident' and Finding 'Fun & Funky Harmonies'
- 50:47 Heightening musical expression using 'The Note Before Technique'
- 55:35 Day 1 MUSICAL Ninja Challenge Assignment
- 56:35 Final comments from viewers